Prayer for My Wife–In case you are married to a woman you love dearly and wish all the best in life; in case she is in any difficulty and you feel very disturbed; and perhaps you simply have great plans for your wife; these desires can be presented to God in prayer.
A wife is the best and closest woman to a man. She is a helper sent by God
A good wife prays for her husband and promotes him in every way she can. It is, therefore, a duty for any loving and grateful husband to pray for his wife.
We must pray for our Jewels (Wives) because these wonderful women are the ones who hold the home in one piece; they make sure they take care of everyone before themselves. They need our prayers!
Prayers for my wife
- Thank you for my wife – Heavenly Father, Giver of all good gifts, thank You for giving me a lovely and caring wife. Thank You for sending this angel into my life to make me who to be my better half. Your word says,
- Give her peace and joy – Bless my wife oh Lord, give her joy that no human can offer, and peace that swallows all worries. Whenever she’s hurt, give her your healing, whenever she’s afraid, give her your courage, whenever she’s sad, in distress be her refuge, let your joy be her strength, and be her guide whenever she loses her way.
- Draw her close to you – Lord, I present my wife before you. Let her love your presence. Give her the hunger and thirst for you. Conform her to your image, and let your word continually dwell in her.
- Good health and Long life – Satisfy my wife with good health and long life. May she live to eat the reward of her labor. Let sicknesses and diseases be far from her.
- Help me to be a better husband to my wife – Lord, I know I’m not perfect but let her see and appreciate the things I do as I work towards perfection. Help me love, respect, and cherish her. Never let me take her love for granted, and help me support her dreams and aspirations so that she can grow into the woman you want her to be.
- Strengthen her – Help my wife trust in you and not to rely on her own strength. Strengthen her through the power of your spirit. Take away every form of fear from her and give her the spirit of power, love, and sound mind. Meet her every need and bear all her burdens for her in Jesus’ name.
- Be her shield and defense – Shield my wife with your whole armor so that she can be able to stand against every power against her. Let her learn to trust you with her battles and hold her peace.
- Help her excel – Make her prosperous in everything she does. In her workplace, at home, and in whatever she does. Help her reach unto the uttermost in your will for her life. Make her a virtuous woman and, most importantly, help her to fulfill all your plans for her life.
- Thank You Father – You always hear me whenever I pray and I know by faith that you will do exceedingly and abundantly above taht which I can ever ask. above what. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Suggested Bible Verses
- James 5:16
- Genesis 25:21
- Psalm 128
- Psalm 72